For faster claims handling, file your claim using Tokio Marine HCC Surety Group's Online Portal. To start please have ready:

  • Your contact information
  • Any supporting documentation (bill(s) of lading/ freight bill(s), rate confirmation(s), invoice(s), etc.)

Then begin by choosing the option below that best describes your situation. If you need any assistance contact the Claims Department at 310-649-0990 between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm PST.

We've updated our privacy policy. View our privacy policy here

Contractor’s license bond CLAIMS in California

If you believe you have incurred damages as a result of poor work or abandonment by a contractor, complete this form Breach of Contract .

If you have provided services and/or materials on a job and remain unpaid, or you are an employee seeking to recover wages, or a trust seeking to recover unpaid contributions, complete this form Unpaid Material-Services, Wages, and/or Trust Funds .

Contractor’s license bond CLAIMS in all other states

Contact the Claims Department directly at 310-649-0990 for instructions.

icc broker bond/freight broker bond claims

If you are a motor carrier or shipper by motor vehicle and you are owed any sums for which a licensed broker or a licensed freight forwarder may be legally liable, complete this form ICC Broker Bond.

List of brokers as prescribed by Title 49 USC 13906

CONTRACT payment bond claims in all states

If you are making a claim on a payment bond, complete this form Payment Bond.

For all other claims or inquiries, contact

Tokio Marine HCC - Surety Group
Attn: Claims Department
801 South Figueroa Street Suite 700
Los Angeles, CA 90017


[email protected]